About This Blog

Follow Exanna as she galavants through The World of Warcraft, healing people to full health and dotting bosses at will! Exanna is a level 80 Holy Priest residing on the Antonidas server. She does not claim to be an expert, but she loves the game!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Greetings!

This blog is intended to be a record of my adventures- and misadventures- in The World of Warcraft.


I am a level 80 Holy Priest, residing on the Antonidas server. My guild is one of the top tanked on the server. West Koasta Nostra is not casual.. not hardcore.. what are we? Well, we like to say we simply get things done in a timely manner. Although, it usually takes us a little longer than others, but at least we get to see things other toons don't. That's a plus!


We are currently plugging away in Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 and 25. We got Anub'arak down to 28% last week in 10's but are finding it hard to get past Northrend Beasts in 25. Trial of the Crusader 10 and 25, however, are complete!


I am not a theorycrafter. I can pretty much tell you what I am supposed to be doing with each pull, and I am pretty confident I can explain the fights. However, my dilemma comes with trying to make things simple.


After leveling this toon from 1 to 80, I am still learning how she works. Maybe I will share some of that here, and you can help me out, too!


We are of peace. Always!

Exxy

No comments:

Post a Comment